May 5, 1999
I Ann Gee (my real name from my parents) lived in Mississippi and in the local throw away paper there was an ad for a garage sale at the Flying Circle G Ranch that was once owned by Elvis Presley. This was in the fall of 1969 after Presley sold it as I recall.
The items I purchased were as follows:
1. Two brass leather accessories for a horse (not a horse person sorry)
2. Leather stir-up with design (I know what that is)
3. Leather stir- ups set of 2
4. 5 horse shoes used
5. Cutting tool for leather (I assume)
6. Belt hostler with empty bullets
*****7. Brown cowboy hat with a Priscilla’s name on a black label (Elvis’s wife)*******
8. Black lunch pail
9. Small tin can of gun oil
10. Temperature gauge in mahogany wood (don’t know if it works)
11. RCA Victor record player (I think for 45 records?)
12. Small little girl’s jacket (I am guessing Lisa Marie Elvis’s daughter)
13. Peacock bird &another bird framed
14. Parrots framed
I acknowledge that all these items were purchased from the Fly Circle G Ranch in the fall of 1969 and the people their selling off the items said they belonged to the previous owner which was Elvis Presley.
SHIPPING DOMESTIC $8, INTERNATIONAL $48.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to Us
Firstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
30 Street Avenue, Temecula, CA 91408, USA
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.